In The Indie Bible, you will find resources like:
• 2500 magazines and music blogs that will review your music
• 3100 radio stations that welcome independent music
• 1800 labels and distributors that will help you to sell your music
• 1000 promotion, marketing, management, PR and publicity services
• 400 sites where you can upload your band's MP3s or videos
• 190 articles from industry pros that will help you understand the music business better in areas of marketing, contracts, touring, social media, getting airplay, copyright law, how to approach radio hosts and music editors and much more...
- And these numbers are constantly changing (increasing) as they discover new resources.
- The Indie Bible Online has the same benefits the Indie Bible does, but you can export the data into your own database. It also delivers user-friendly search options as well as hundreds of additional listings, that are updated daily. I also found it to be much faster than the E-Book because it allowed me to specifically find what I wanted using drop down menus.
In The Venue Bible, you will find:
- 7 venue directories that have 32,000 live music venues (churches, colleges, coffee shops, theaters, etc.)... as well as 3,500 booking agents in the US and Canada that cover just about all genres. This allows you to plan your tour locally, regionally or nationally. The Indie Venue Bible is in E-Book (Adobe .pdf) format and is updated daily that way you don't waste any time.
ULTIMATE INDIE BUNDLE PAGE